Bailey has become a lover of trains since we moved to Flagstaff. She got a big surprise when her cousins came from Alabama to ride on the Polar Express "Big Train" with her. And yes! I made it too. I was not going to miss seeing Bailey on the train:)

Rylan,
Paxtyn and Bailey. The girls took care of Bailey and made sure she sat next to the window so she could see. Bailey looked out the window the whole time in pure amazement (and silence which is unheard of)!
Paxtyn is a little mother to Bailey and Bailey looks at her like a celebrity:)


Bailey got to eat her very first cookie on the Polar Express! Yes, I had deprived her:)

I wish I had a tape recorder for the car ride home. It was well past bed time but you wouldn't have know. Bailey talked a running commentary of the whole Big Train experience. "I go on the Big Train with
Pax,
RyRy, Uncle
Roc, Aunt Shelley, Mommy, Daddy,
Darc, Gigi." "Santa gave me BELL!" When Santa gave her a bell she just sat in my lap and stared at the bell for five minutes. She wouldn't budge. Once he was gone she was so excited she saw him and he gave her a present!
No comments:
Post a Comment