Sunday, February 15, 2009

Been a while!

It has been too long; I apologize to you who so kindly watch to share in Bailey's newest memories! As you can see from the photo, Bailey Jane is going to be a big sister in June. We are expecting a girl, Abbie Jane. I was very sick and in bed for two months while Ma Darc took care of the daily routine and me (Mommy). I am much better now but still catching up:) Bailey is not quite understanding the whole concept - yet!!! She got to go to a doctor visit with me last month and hear the heart beat and now she asks, "Mommy! What your tummy says?" I reply "Baa Boom, Baa Boom." "Ohhhhhhhh! Baa Boom, Baa Boom!" she says. "What does _______tummy says?" "Gurgle, gurgle." She responds, "Ohhhhhhhh! Tiggle, tiggle!" She also went with me when I found out the sex of the baby. On the way home I told her, "Yeah, we get another girl." She responded with, "Yeah girls in baby house! We play baby house!" Baby house is our shed it has a huge doll house with every amenity sold (thanks to a family friend). It is one of her favorite toys and places to play. It was all very exciting until I realized we would one day be paying for TWO weddings:)

No comments: